Are you still suffering from Arthritis or discomfort?
Arthritis of the knee may cause periodic inflammation. This can be due to the formation of bone spurs (osteophytes) or extra fluids in the knee. Swelling may be more pronounced after a long period of inactivity, like when you first wake up in the morning.
Knee Support Brace Fast-heating electric knee pad comes with the solution: heats in seconds, provides ultra-comfy hot therapy for knee arthritis pain relief and injury recovery, keeps the knee warm, can also be used on calves, thighs, arms to relieve muscle soreness and cramps. Comfortable for use!
The functions of the knee heating pad:
- Relieve knee pains associated with arthritis, bursitis, strains, sprains, ACL PCL MCL meniscus tear
- Aid in knee injury or surgery recovery
- Leg or arm muscle fatigue soreness, cramps relief
- PRACTICAL: This is a quick at-home pain relief solution without expensive rheumatologists, doctors, therapist visits, or any medication/injection.
- Knee warm keeping
- Other situations that need hot compress
Heat setting temperature parameters for reference:
1. When using the USB cable to plug in a USB port of the desktop computer to get the source, the output is about 5V/DC:
Highest (red): the temp is 111.2℉/44℃, hot, for a long time use.
Medium (white): the temp is 105.8℉/41℃, warm, for a long time use.
Lowest (blue): the temp is 100.4℉/38℃, lukewarm, no need to use this setting.
PS: if you connect it to a power bank with an output current higher than 500mA, the temp can be higher than the above measurements, and you can get more heat.