Develop hand-eye coordination and improve the ability to recognize colors and figures.
This toy helps preschoolers to learn to recognize numbers, figures, and colors. Our geometric eggs are strictly based on international standard ABS materials. These eggs are great for teaching children to recognize colors and shapes naturally.
Kids can take them apart, match them, call numbers, and tell the colors. Comes in a container and can be stored easily and neatly. An excellent way to teach your child to tidy up too! This is a great "grow into more activities" toy - not one to be thrown away in a month.
- Great interactive toy with lots of opportunities for learning.
Match them with the color of the inside and the shape of the number, take the eggs out, and put them back in the box, just like mom's egg box. Kids are focused on the centers and matching the pieces. They come apart easily for little hands but stick together well enough that they don't fall apart when the toddler throws them around.
- Easy to open with two hands
- Throw them around, open them, and look at the colors
- Different colors and numbers, with corresponding colors and shapes
- Each plastic egg contains a different color and shape
Age category: From 1 year
Material: ABS materials