Do you know how important sleep is for your health and overall well-being? Not getting enough sleep can be bad for your physical and mental health. It is also a popular cause of various unwelcome symptoms, including a lack of energy, trouble remembering things, a reduced attention span, slowed thinking, poor decision making, irritability, daytime sleepiness, and other mood changes, especially in the united states.
This begs the next question – how much sleep should you get? Well, it generally depends on your age. Children need much more sleep than adults do to support their growth development.
Babies need at least 11 or 16 hours of sleep, young children need from 9 to 12 hours, teenagers require 8 to 10, and adults require about 7 to 9 hours of sleep.
Easy to use and control:
- Power on/off the breathing light
- Customize whether you want the blue light on or not.
- Set a timer: choose from 15 minutes, 30 minutes, or 60 minutes for a cycle of relaxing sound.
- Go forward or backward/raise or lower volume
- Cycle between sound choices and volume level.
- Play/pause your sound: play your sound of choice or put it on a brief pause for a call or when you have to leave the room for a few minutes.
Easy to charge
Completely USB-chargeable, our machine uses a built-in lithium battery that you can conveniently power up. The machine is compatible with any standard USB charging cord (one is included with your purchase) so you can plug it into your laptop, portable battery pack, or wall outlet.