In their first 3 months, babies cannot see all colors. Research suggests that at this age, they prefer black and white images. Our high-contrast flash cards are ideal for developing and stimulating their visual senses.
- Introduce flashcards into your baby's everyday routine to develop their eyes and brain memory, and make learning a fun part of daily play.
- Communicate with them by holding the cards close to your face, and helping them track your face and hands as you move the cards.
- Best companion between baby nappy changes, keep your baby focused and prevent them from rolling about on the changing table.
- Use in between car rides as a valuable play companion.
- 40 unique designs per set (6''x 6'') with rounded edges.
- Printed on thick board in large format for durability.
- Environmentally friendly ingredients printed with food-grade vegetable ink.